The temperature blanket of course has continued to grow! I managed to find a good substitute for the mint green that is actually even softer than the original yarn, and is a pretty close color match. I’ve also since run out of and had to buy more of the soft rose (70s) and arbor rose (80s) colors, and I’m very close to running out of rich orchid (90s). Since it’s almost September, I’m thinking I may not need to buy another for that one, but we’ll see! The weather in New England is so unpredictable. It has been an alternately super rainy/chilly and hot summer.
I’ve finally recently started to decrease on both sides, so each row I complete is a little shorter than the last. If we’ve calculated correctly, on New Year’s I’ll be finishing the final square at the very corner.